Each time USERS make use of the WEBSITE, such USERS acknowledge that they are (i) familiarised with these General Terms, (ii) accept the General Terms and (iii) agree to comply with them. USERS having any questions in this respect are advised to contact the WEBSITE operator. USERS who do not agree with one or more rules set out in these General Terms should avoid using the WEBSITE.
1.2. These General Terms can be amended at any time without prior notice to USERS.
- 2. Details of the WEBSITE Owner
- Supervisory bodies:
- Commission for Personal Data Protection
Address: No 2 Prof. Tzvetan Lazarov Street, Sofia
Tel.: (02) 940 20 46
Fax: (02) 940 36 40
(2) Consumer Protection Commission
Address: floors 3, 4 and 6, 4A Slaveikov Square, Sofia 1000
Tel.: 02 / 980 25 24
Fax: 02 / 988 42 18
Hotline: 0700 111 22
- KEY TERMS USED IN THIS DOCUMENT
- In these General Terms, “the WEBSITE” means the websiteeventdesignbg.com, which is property of EVENT DESIGN LTD – a company entered in the Commercial Register of the Bulgarian Registry Agency under Unique Identification Code (UIC) 175152418, VAT Identification Number BG175152418.
- “USER” in the meaning of these General Terms is any legally competent natural person or any properly and validly registered legal entity. There are two types of USERS in the meaning of these General Terms:
- Registered USERS are those who are registered in the WEBSITE of EVENT DESIGN LTD by properly completing an electronic request/order form;
- Unregistered USERS are those who visit the WEBSITE without performing the steps required for becoming a Registered USER.
- “Website” is a web-based set of resources in the form of files, programs, text, pictures, images and/or other materials accessible though the domain eventdesignbg.com.
- These General Terms are published on the WEBSITE and the mere fact that a USER visits the WEBSITE constitutes such USER’s acceptance of these General Terms.
- “Services” are the services provided by the WEBSITE. Such Services include, without limitation:
- Providing various information about EVENT DESIGN LTD and its Services, such as event management, various tour options, as round tours, incentive tours, excursions, information about various attractions, entertainment, etc.
- Providing options for registration of USERS participating in events organized by EVENT DESIGN LTD
- Facilitation of the networking of the participants in organized groups (providing information about the option of communication between the registered USERS)
- USERS may request more information about the company’s operations or services by completing a Contact Form available on the WEBSITE.
- The General Terms published on the WEBSITE are per se an agreement which each USER concludes with EVENT DESIGN LTD in the capacity of Owner of the website eventdesignbg.com.
- By entering the website the USER agrees and acknowledges that the USER (i) wishes to use the Services, (ii) is familarised with these General Terms and (iii) is bound to comply with them when using the WEBSITE or any link or section thereof. Furthermore, the USER agrees to be bound by the origination, development and termination of any legal relationship arising from the usage of the WEBSITE.
- The binding effect of these General Terms applies both to the existing configuration of the WEBSITE and to any changes thereof in the form of modifications or additions of new links, sections or other elements.
- EVENT DESIGN LTD reserves the right to unilaterally change, amend or supplement these General Terms without giving an explicit prior notice thereof to the USER. All amendments made by EVENT DESIGN LTD to these General Terms will be published on the WEBSITE and will be freely available to each USER. All amendments will be in effect from the time of publication. It is the responsibility of each user to familiarise himself/herself with the General Terms before each use of the WEBSITE eventdesignbg.com.
- EVENT DESIGN LTD may change or terminate any Website service or feature at any time, including without limitation the content or hardware/software required for accessing or using the WEBSITE.
- EVENT DESIGN LTD cannot be held liable for loss, damage (direct or consequential) or benefits missed due to changes of the General Terms and/or of the Services or resulting from other changes of the content provided by the WEBSITE eventdesignbg.com.
4.7. EVENT DESIGN LTD has no obligation whatsoever to control the way in which a USER makes use of the Services provided by the WEBSITE and cannot be held liable for the USER’s intents and activities as regards the usage of the Services. The operator is not bound to monitor the information (i) stored on its servers or (ii) made available during the provision of Services. Neither is the operator bound to proactively establish facts or circumstances indicating that a USER may be using the Services for unlawful purposes.
- Each USER can use the Services and the information provided by the WEBSITE only for private/non-commercial purposes and agrees that the information published on the WEBSITE cannot be a reason for the user to raise any claims to the WEBSITE or its Owner.
- In using the Services provided by the WEBSITE, the USER agrees to comply with all laws, regulations, ethical codes, moral behaviours and established rules of conduct in the Internet, and avoid engaging in any malignant activities in the meaning of these General Terms.
- EVENT DESIGN LTD has the right, but not the obligation, to bar from the Services, unilaterally and without prior notice, any USER who fails to abide by the above requirements.
- EVENT DESIGN LTD advises all USERS that there may be inaccuracies or omissions in the information and content of the WEBSITE and as such the WEBSITE should be used as a supporting rather than as a primary resource.
- COPYRIGHT AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
5.1. When using the resources covered by these General Terms the USER has access to various content which may be protected by copyright or other intellectual property rights. All intellectual property rights on the information, resources or materials published on the WEBSITE (news and updates, proprietary photographs, video materials or publications) are protected by the Bulgarian Copyright and Neighbouring Rights Act as currently in force. Any unauthorised use thereof is a legal offense and entails civil, administrative-penal and criminal liability in accordance with the applicable Bulgarian legislation.
5.2. Materials from the WEBSITE can be used with only an appropriate acknowledgement of the source.
6.1 EVENT DESIGN LTD endeavors to ensure that the information on the WEBSITE is true, accurate and up-to-date at all times. However, EVENT DESIGN LTD does not exclude the probability of objective non-conformities or omissions occurring on an incidental basis. EVENT DESIGN LTD disclaims any liability for the consequences, including any damages arising from or howsoever related to the access, use or unavailability of the WEBSITE. While all information on the WEBSITE is provided in accordance with the applicable Bulgarian laws, EVENT DESIGN LTD cannot guarantee the integrity of such information or its immunity to malignant attacks launched by third parties.
6.2. EVENT DESIGN LTD disclaims any liability as regards the content, accuracy or lawfulness of references to websites or of services or resources which may become available to the USER during his or her usage of the WEBSITE.
6.3 EVENT DESIGN LTD disclaims any liability as regards the perception or interpretation of the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of the information and resources on the WEBSITE.
6.4 EVENT DESIGN LTD is entitled to compensation for all damages, expenses and third-party claims arising from breaches of these General Terms and/or from the unauthorised use of the Services provided by the WEBSITE.
7.1. All information, documents and services in websites to which this Website provides references or links are not verified or analysed by EVENT DESIGN LTD and EVENT DESIGN LTD does nowise guarantee their accuracy, completeness and/or availability.
8.1. Any potential dispute between EVENT DESIGN LTD and one or more USERS shall be resolved by amicable settlement. Failing this, the dispute shall be resolved by the competent courts of the Republic of Bulgaria.
8.2. In case you disagree with these General Terms and do not wish to be bound with them, you cannot visit the WEBSITE eventdesignbg.com, cannot use the WEBSITE and cannot be a party to any legal relationships arising therefrom.
EVENT DESIGN LTD reserves the right to update this document at any time. Should we decide to change this document, we will update the document version and date. This document was last updated on 15 May 2018.
Should have any questions regarding this document, please call 359 2 950 2666 or contact us at: