What is DMC?
The best thing since sliced bread? Well, yes, if you're a meeting or event planner seeking to operate a programme in a destination and require a one-stop-shop solution for all your needs, from venue sourcing to transportation.
Offering unique local knowledge, Destination Management Companies can cater for everything from venue sourcing to transportation, entertainment and accommodation. They offer expert destination knowledge, industry expertise, creativity and access to key contacts in countries all over the world.
- A DMC specialises in the organisation and logistics of meetings and events in a specific country, geographical location or destination;
- Has in-depth knowledge of the destination, years of experience in organising programmes, relationships and volume of business with local vendors and creativity, the DMC creates flawless execution of events;
- A DMC is the the local partner of a corporate meeting planner, incentive planner, travel agent, conference planner and meeting organiser.
- Hotel sourcing, negotiating, and contracting
- Finding the perfect meeting site to maximize your program objectives
- Registration management
- Promotional campaigns/marketing
- End to end transportation management
- Production and management of all program materials
- Attendee and VIP management
- Expert analysis of budget variance
- Total logistical management
- AV management
- Plan and manage all receptions, group activities and optional tours
- Plan and manage all entertainment and décor elements
- Create and manage all food and beverage elements
- Complete on-site program management
- Pre and Post Tours
- Post meeting analysis