Plan your meeting
Whether in Shanghai or Chicago, Paris or Sofia, having a successful meeting or conference is vital. Great meetings require proper planning, attendee management, selection of the right venue/destination, flawless execution and an understanding of the meeting objectives. For us, in Event Design this starts with understanding your business and the overall objectives of the meeting or conference. Acting as a partner, we keep your business philosophy in mind in everything we do.
We create and plan events that make a difference. It's not simply a question of delegates, name tags and key note speakers. It's how the day is organised, which speakers are sourced, which type of venue works best for your needs and embracing the very latest technology to ensure that everyone is as engaged and included as possible.
Our corporate planning team will work with your budget and objectives to find just the right combination of venue, technology and organisation to make the event a resounding success. With years of experience to draw upon, healthy attention to detail and refreshing creativity, Event Design is the company of choice to organise your next meeting, conference or seminar.
Our goal is not to assist you once - we are looking to build a long-term relationship with your company. Your satisfaction with our services holds the key to partnerships on your future events and we look forward to exceeding your expectations time and time again.
- Hotel sourcing, negotiating, and contracting
- Finding the perfect meeting site to maximize your program objectives
- Registration management
- Promotional campaigns/marketing
- End to end transportation management
- Production and management of all program materials
- Attendee and VIP management
- Expert analysis of budget variance
- Total logistical management
- AV management
- Plan and manage all receptions, group activities and optional tours
- Plan and manage all entertainment and décor elements
- Create and manage all food and beverage elements
- Complete on-site program management
- Pre and Post Tours
- Post meeting analysis